Monday, September 04, 2006

Welcome to Honduras--start at the bottom!




And a last one of the house...the kitchen.




But this is the table we use when we are all together--this was taken during a banana pancake breakfast this Saturday.


Our small table and large library of resource books...


The other side of my room.


My room with the lovely fan.



Our work space--I had a better picture of this, but this shows us in action. Can you spot my laptop? :)

This is my house!


The first view of Honduras as I waited for my ride from the airport.

The view from my red eye flight to Honduras...my eyes were pretty red too.

All of the stuff I dragged around various airports! I had slight back problems for a few days, no joke.


1 Comments:

Blogger dumela83 said...

oooo looks like you are having a good time with good people

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home