Thursday, August 31, 2006

Exactly how hot is it?

I think yesterday marked the hottest day I have spent in Honduras since arriving. My first clue was when my students started stripping during school. I had to keep telling them to put them back on! It is actually kind of cute--the students always have little beads of sweat on their noses. Anyway, Mister Harvey got very sick and was home just chillin'--well, not chillin'. He took the temperature in our house during the day in a shady corner and it was 98 degrees. Isn't that unbelievable?! It was better not knowing. I'm just conscious of being rather warm. I stay in the shower at night though until I start to shiver which helps the sleeping thing. So, that is how hot it is. Thought I would share :) Time to get back to work!

shubs

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah! 98deg in the shade...oi! Here it is already fall-ish...COLD! I wanted to wear a turtle neck all day today!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home