Saturday, May 19, 2007

job woes

It is hard to grasp the knowledge of the small amount of time left in school. Two more “real” weeks which is only 10 days which sounds completely ridiculous. Then comes exams, recuperations, a week of vacation, and a 5 days of saying goodbye and packing up before it is again unknown when I will make it back down to Honduras. And it is unknown what will be the location for the next chunk of time in my life. And I am a person that doesn’t deal with that all that well. The kind of girl that has a plan and a back-up plan and a back-up back-up plan. But I’m learning to trust. That God will show me the next stretch of the path when I need to see, and that for now I just need to be obedient in where I am and what I am doing.

I was going to send a cover letter and a resume today, but it always just strikes me as WRONG when I feel like I should delete parts of my cover letter about my passion for urban education or Spanish since those parts wouldn’t be as relevant for the job. So maybe I won’t apply for the job...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

send it in. The opportunity to talk with them will be good practice for the conversation you'll have when your dream job opens up.

:) jaime

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home