Sunday, February 04, 2007

There are so many things to tell you. I always let this happen…shoot. Besides the fact that I left you with a really disgusting image!

Anyway, I should add that the flies around here are of a breed. Or maybe they’ve just been raised differently. I grew up with the notion that if a fly lands on your arm, your leg, or any other body part, you give it a little shake and it takes care of the problem. I mean, horses just give that toss of their tail and bam, flies be gone. Well, it doesn’t work that way in Honduras. If a fly lands on your arm, and you give it a shake, little or even violent, and it hangs on for dear life. It doesn’t go anywhere! It often takes a multiple violent shakes for a fly to leave! Or it just has to make up its mind on its own to leave. Maybe the flies down here have claws?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home