Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Continuing with the bug theme...so teeny tiny ants (a new species that we´ve spotted in the house) decided to infest my empty contact case and feed on the dried up saline solution. I know it is blurred, but thing entire extended family, here.


Look closely in the bottom right of this picture. You will see white yarn. It is a contraption I rigged up to hold up our fan that took a hit and no longer stands on its own. It is strapped to a concrete block.


We´ve been doing a lot of this:


With increased baleada consumption, a couple of girls had increased waistlines. No longer. I´m to the left of the orange pole wearing the dark clothes.


We hadn´t had a power outage in a long time, but last week it went out right before our alarm clocks were supposed to ring us awake. It was out until the afternoon, so breakfast was by candlelight. The box is the good ol´ cornflakes.


My first loaf of bread baked from scratch.






These pictures deserve their own story...but for now I will let you come up with your own...




2 Comments:

Blogger JR said...

So funny! I love the pictures! I habe a code (I have a cold).

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome post. i'm so proud of you and your bread. when you come here, you can have a bread-making party with asher and I. :) we likey the bread. thanks for your email, too. someday we'll have a snorty little pug.

i miss you very much. and i love you. :D

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home